- Erica YoungExecutive DirectorErica YoungExecutive DirectorErica Young joined the Waltham Boys & Girls Club as Director of Operations in August 2012 and was promoted to Executive Director in December 2014. She has 12 years of youth development experience including 2 years in the Peace Corps along with 5 years at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Child Development Psychology and a Master’s degree in Marketing Communication both from Clark University. email@example.com
- Nick CacciolfiDirector of OperationsNick CacciolfiDirector of OperationsNick rejoined the Waltham Boys & Girls Club team as the Director of Operations in July of 2015. Nick began his Youth Development career at the Waltham Boys & Girls Club in 2001 as the Club’s Athletic Director. He was promoted to Program Director in 2002, where he served in this position until 2005. For the following 10 years, Nick continued working with youth as an Assistant Recreation Director for several Massachusetts towns and as the Director of Operations for the Boys & Girls Club of Assabet Valley in Maynard, MA. Nick holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Sports Management from Endicott College. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh WelperSenior Program DirectorJosh WelperSenior Program DirectorJosh is a longtime member of the Boys & Girls Club, starting at the age of 6. After going away to obtain his Business Management & Operations degree, Josh quickly came back to the Club as the Clubhouse Director in NH for 4 years, and adding another 3 years as the Director of Teen Services. Most recently, Josh served for 3 years as the Senior Director of Programming at another Massachusetts Boys & Girls Club. Josh has received many awards in his time with Boys & Girls Clubs including, Program Professional of the Year, Northeast Advisor of the Year, and Exemplary Worker of the Year to name a few. We are very excited to have Josh on our team. "Time spent investing in children, is never wasted." email@example.com
- Jules LeBlancAssociate Program DirectorJules LeBlancAssociate Program DirectorJules LeBlanc graduated from Lasell College in 2012 with a degree in Psychology. During her time at Lasell, she completed her internship at the Waltham Boys & Girls Club, working in the Teen Center. After graduating, she was hired as Teen Coordinator. In 2013 she was awarded Best Teen Program by the Yankee Chapter for creating a program titled Music Moves. Jules has also been involved with an international peace building program for 3 years, working directly with teenagers from countries in conflict including Northern Ireland, Israel and Uganda. In 2014 Jules ventured out and became the Director of an after school program for the Needham Housing Authority for two years. She has since returned to the Club as our full time Associate Program Director. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talina GoldsburyResource Development ManagerTalina GoldsburyResource Development ManagerTalina joined the Waltham Boys & Girls Club in November 2017 as Resource Development Manager after moving from North Carolina. Talina has dedicated her career to fundraising for organizations committed to creating great futures for young people. Talina earned her Bachelor's degree in Sociology and International Studies from Queens University of Charlotte and a Master's degree in Public Administration with a focus on nonprofit management from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Lisa LimoncielloAdministration & Development CoordinatorLisa LimoncielloAdministration & Development CoordinatorLisa joined the Waltham Boys & Girls Club in February of 2014 after spending 4 years as a Waltham School Committee Member. She is a lifelong Waltham resident with 2 children in Waltham Public Schools. Prior to joining our staff, she spent 20 years at TJX companies. Lisa brings her expertise in event planning, resource development and HR management. Lisa says, “I am excited to be making an impact in the community I grew up in.” email@example.com
- Sarah HebertAfter School Program DirectorSarah HebertAfter School Program DirectorSarah Hebert joined the Waltham Boys & Girls Club as a camp counselor in the summer of 2014. In the fall she returned as a Group Leader in the After School Program where she constructed literacy based curriculum and shared her passion for creative writing with the kids through a program entitled “Literacy Leaders.” She graduated, with honors, in May 2015 from the University of Massachusetts Amherst with a degree in Writing & Literary Studies, a minor in Sociology, and a letter of specialization in Social Welfare. Sarah also directs the 5 & 6 year-old's summer camp while participating in the United Way’s Summer Learning Collaborative as Literacy Champion. In 2016, Sarah officially began her role as the After School Program Director and hopes to help spread her love of literacy and education to the children in the Club while continuing the legacy of greatness. Sarah was recently named one of the National Afterschool Association’s Next Generation of Afterschool 2017. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brianna GilletteAfter School Program Site CoordinatorBrianna GilletteAfter School Program Site CoordinatorBrianna graduated from Lasell College in 2017 with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Psychology. During her junior year at Lasell, she started an internship at the Waltham Boys & Girls Club, spending most of her time in the games room and the After-School program. After completing her internship, Brianna joined the team as Group Leader and Summer Camp Counselor, and was promoted to After School Program Site Coordinator upon graduation.
- Anna SebunnyaEducation CoordinatorAnna SebunnyaEducation CoordinatorAnna is one of the many staff who is a Waltham Boys & Girls Club alum. As a Club member, she was involved in the Tiger Shark Swim Team and the teen leadership group, Keystone. Currently, she is our resident Americorps Massachusetts Promise Fellow and serves as our Education Coordinator. Before this role, Anna worked as a Camp Counselor over the summers and as a Group Leader for the After School Program. Along with working at the Club, Anna is also finishing her college degree. She is very excited to bring fun STEM programming to the Club through Robotics, App Lab, and Mad Science. In her free time, Anna likes to make crafts, film vlogs, and play around with editing programs like Adobe, Photoshop, and Indesign. She hopes to bring her outside interests to the Education program, Magazine Club, and her Fine Arts programs.
- Sarah KhatamiMusic CoordinatorSarah KhatamiMusic CoordinatorSarah Khatami graduated from Berklee College of Music with a Bachelor of Music in Songwriting. During her time at Berklee, Sarah taught music lessons as a work study at the West End House Boys and Girls Club. Sarah has played shows around Boston and NYC with her all-female band, The Shirzans, and her music can be found on all streaming platforms.
- Kendall GilliansTeen CoordinatorKendall GilliansTeen CoordinatorKendall Gillians joins the Waltham Boys & Girls Club team with several years of youth work and youth development experience. He started his youth work career through an Americorps program at UTEC in Lowell working with at risk young people ages 16-24 who were looking to gain their high school credentials, as well as re-enter the workforce. After serving his time in Americorps, Kendall moved on to become a Therapeutic Mentor where he worked individually with children dealing with behavioral and special needs. Kendall brings a strong passion for youth work to the team and is looking forward to helping our members become them best selves. email@example.com
- Phil CepedaAthletic CoordinatorPhil CepedaAthletic CoordinatorPhil graduated from Worcester State University in 2014 with a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology. During his time at Worcester State he was a starting player for the WSU soccer team. Throughout the years he’s always been an active member in his community of Southbridge by helping coach youth soccer teams and running skill clinics.
- Beth WeigelAquatics CoordinatorBeth WeigelAquatics CoordinatorBeth grew up swimming in Connecticut and graduated with a degree in Psychology and Art from Eckerd College. She spent nine years as the Aquatic Director and Head Swim Coach at the Blue Hill Boys and Girls Club, and is excited to be back at a club after some time away. She is passionate about coaching and seeing athletes succeed. She has taken many swimmers to the Boys & Girls National Championships, as well as meets in Vermont, North Carolina, Maryland and Washington. When not on deck, she is always looking forward to planning her next trip to someplace fun and exciting.
- Laura GallantMembership CoordinatorLaura GallantMembership CoordinatorLaura is a longtime Waltham resident and WBGC alumni, having first joined the Club in 1997 in the Afterschool Program. She remained at the Club until her mid-teens, engaging in several of the sports programs and as a CIT for the summer camp. Laura holds an Associate's degree in Business Administration with a focus in Culinary Arts, and started her career as a Baker. Her passion to make an impact in the environment led her to the Energy Efficiency field, where she was a Project Manager for various Solar Energy companies for 6 years prior to rejoining the Club in April 2018 as Membership Coordinator. Laura now looks forward to making an impact in her own community, "The Boys and Girls Club played a major role in my early childhood development and helped shape me into the sociable, driven, and hardworking individual that I am today. I look forward to giving back to this organization, and being a positive role model to the youths in our community."
- Caitlyn GarciaSocial Recreation CoordinatorCaitlyn GarciaSocial Recreation CoordinatorCaitlyn graduated from Lasell College in 2018 with a Bachelor’s of Art degree in Sports Communication with a minor in Event Management. During her time at Lasell, she completed two internships with the Waltham Recreation and the Cape Cod Baseball League. Caitlyn joined the team during her senior year where she was hired as the Gym Assistant. After graduation, she was hired as a Summer Camp Counselor and then was promoted to Social Recreation Coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erica YoungExecutive Director
- Nick CacciolfiDirector of Operations
- Josh WelperSenior Program Director
- Jules LeBlancAssociate Program Director
- Talina GoldsburyResource Development Manager
- Lisa LimoncielloAdministration & Development Coordinator
- Sarah HebertAfter School Program Director
- Brianna GilletteAfter School Program Site Coordinator
- Anna SebunnyaEducation Coordinator
- Sarah KhatamiMusic Coordinator
- Kendall GilliansTeen Coordinator
- Phil CepedaAthletic Coordinator
- Beth WeigelAquatics Coordinator
- Laura GallantMembership Coordinator
- Caitlyn GarciaSocial Recreation Coordinator